With September being the month I land up rebonding my hair every year , I know my hair needs more attention and is prone to hair fall thanks to the chemicals used to straighten my hair. One month later, I was wondering whether I should give my hair more attention in the form of a repair treatment when I was invited by Hairbitat to try out their Bee Choo Origin Hair Treatment about which I had read some good reviews. The opportunity to do their treatment could not have been timed better.
Being a loyal customer of another hair salon in the city, I did not know much about this brand and did a bit of research before heading in for the treatment. Bee Choo Origin Hair Treatment which is an all exclusive chemical free herbal hair treatment.
“Bee Choo Origin group promotes 100% chemical/preservative/additives free herbal paste that can promote hair growth was conceptualized after Bee Choo, the founder of the Bee Choo Origin Group, met a Hong Kong physician who told her about Chinese herbs that can aid in solving hair loss problems. With the Hong Kong physician’s encouragement and guidance, Bee Choo started to experiment on various herbal concoctions until she came up with what is known today as the Bee Choo Origin Herbal Paste. Their aim is to solve customer’s hair problems through Chinese traditional herbs and professional service with love”.
Bee Choo Origin’s mission is to affordable, safe and effective herbal haircare treatment to restore confidence and beauty.
- Reducing hair fall
- Controlling dandruff issues
- Promoting hair growth
- Controling oily scalp
- Reducing hair greying
The Bee Choo herbal hair treatment treatment is available across South East Asia including India. Their certified centres are are in Bangalore, Chennai and Coimbatore. They have 3 outlets in Bangalore at Vittal Mallya Rd, HSR Layout and JP Nagar.
My visit was to their outlet on Vittal Mallya Road, which is about a year and half old now. Located in the prime area of Vital Mallaya road, the outlet has a vibrant and cheerful feel. I was greeted by one of the staff who explained the process involved in the Bee Choo hair treatment mentioning it would take 1 1/2 – 2 hours.
The Hair Treatment Process:
1. The first step was an examination of my hair and scalp where in I was told that my hair was very weak after the rebonding. After the mandatory hair wash, a ginger tonic was applied to my scalp to stimulate and open the pores to help assist in better absorption of the herbal paste.
2. Post application of the tonic, a chemical free herbal paste containing 21 chinese herbs was applied to my scalp followed by olive oil to my hair ends to help with the split ends. My hair was then wrapped in a plastic wrap secured firmly by a broad hair band to help seal the herbal paste and prevent it from leaking out during the 45 minutes steam session.
During the course of the treatment I was served a cup of warm Chrysanthemum tea.
3 . After the long steam session wherein I kept myself occupied with some work on my laptop, the hair was left for a few minutes to cool down before opening up the wrap.
4. Next came the washing of the herbal paste which I knew would be long process but the extremely comfortable lie down chairs (the first I have seen in Bangalore) relaxed me completely while my patient attendant completed the washing process coupled with a small massage totally which took 15-20 mins.
5. Post light blow drying of my hair, Origin Crystal Concentrate Serum was then applied. Normally they would just give a normal drying to the hair but I requested for a proper blow dry since I was on my way out for lunch.
The whole process took about 2 hours though I really did not feel the time pass by.
Though this was the first session, I did feel a light headed feeling maybe due to the menthol in the paste and of course a few of my grey hairs seem to have vanished. What I noticed immediately though apart from the mentioned was the softness of the hair strands which seemed very rough earlier to the treatment.
Post one week, I noticed reduction in hair fall which is a huge relief and I love the texture and feel of my hair. They have recommended to take atleast 3-4 sessions every 15 days to further strengthen my hair and help hair re-growth.
I definitely recommend the HAIRBITAT hair spa service to everyone!
Price: Starts from Rs.1500 plus taxes based on individual hair length.
18/2 Vittal Malya Road, 1st Floor
Bangalore – 56001